73rd Annual BCAM Convention and Trade Show
May 13–15, 2019
Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
This is an exciting year for the BCAM Convention and Trade Show. We are changing both the date and location of this annual event to accommodate the requests of our members and exhibitors. The new spring date occurs when the prime season ends and before most vacations are scheduled. Most importantly, the spring date provides ample time for members to implement new strategies, install new equipment and train employees before fall start up. The new location provides both an excellent facility for seminars and the Trade Show as well as one of the most pristine Michigan areas for family to also come along for the fun.
Our focus this year is to create a format designed for member centers of all sizes. Seminars are designed to address member challenges, train employees and establish a Fall Start Up plan with an emphasis on our core business, "League Play." Most unique this year is one paid member registrant allows all employees to attend for free. A specific game plan has been established for employees to experience the industry (Trade Show), have fun/develop new ideas (Monte Carlo Night at a local member location) and receive intense training on league play development within the center.
The following forms and information for both members and Trade Show exhibitors can be found below by clicking on the respective areas.
- Convention Brochure, includes: summary of events, sessions, member registration form, hotel summary and presenter bios.
- Exhibitor Prospectus, includes: summary of events, registration form, booth information, electric service requirements, equipment drop off directions and shipping details
- Member Registration Form, includes: golf outing reservations, attendee list, President's Dinner reservations and payment form
- Hotel Accommodation Summary, includes: directions to make reservations, room descriptions and fees
- Tentative Agenda, includes: all events and seminars as well as suggested schedule for employees
- Hotel Map, includes outdoor areas, registration area and meeting rooms
For more specific information on seminars, the Trade Show and Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact the Executive Director, Bo Goergen, at the information shown below.
Bo Goergen, Executive Director
Mike Jacobs, Convention Chair